Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 3/17/2023Apply Now
Assembly Operator I
*** Not a clean room facility***
Locations: Plymouth, MN
Pay Rate: 18-19.50/hr.
1st Shift: Mon-Thurs 5AM-3:30PM
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned high-speed large-scale automated assembly machines
- Makes complex repairs and major adjustments to assembly equipment, including set-ups and changeovers.
- Performs quality checks per the quality inspection plan (QIP), documents specified measurements per
- print at required intervals.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- - Ultizle a microscope and laser daily
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages
- High School and or GED
- Medical assembly experience
- Must pass background and drug test
If you are interested, please contact Monyka Welin at 651-461-5184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the 1st shift Medical Assembly position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.