Our client is looking for a property manager in the Decatur, GA area! Previous experience working with credit rebates, tax credits, calculating rent,
*Contract to hire
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Under the direction of the Community Director, assume responsibility for all phases of operation of the property, including but not limited to the general administration and maintenance of the physical asset.
- Assist in preparation of leases and other management forms. Properly review and process all applications for residency, verification, move-in, and re-certification.
- Post collections to the computerized property management system and monitor it with up to date data entry.
- Assist in hiring, managing and training the best quality staff.
- Effectively negotiate contracts with outside vendors to the property's best interest.
- Manage HUD compliance at all levels of the property's operation.
- Calculate expenses and tax credits
- · Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- · Experience in an affordable community with knowledge of current HUD guidelines REQUIRED
- · Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with employees, residents, vendors and co-workers
- · Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong leadership and customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com