Are you an experienced HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST? An HR rockstar of atleast 2 years' experience? Tired of the commute over the 70 bridge? DIRECT HIRE role between Chesterfield and St Charles! (100% Onsite)
Looking for a new opportunity for 2023 and beyond? Diversify your resume for career growth! Become an employee on day one!
Apply with your updated resume to this job posting for consideration - Interviewing now!
Benefits: Weekly pay, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, vacation, 9 paid holidays 401k, temperature controlled work area, on site cafe, referral program, attendance bonus program for hourly employees and more
Compensation: 50-60k to start DOE
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 2 years HR experience at a minimum - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience) - Required
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local laws - Required
- Knowing of HRIS systems and applicant tracking systems - Required
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Assists HR Manager, and the Recruiter on day-to-day tasks and specific projects
- Perform Human Resources data entry for all new and changing positions
- Answers inquires and provide first level assistance for the employees regarding company policies, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Assist with posting jobs online on the company's website and on different job boards
- Assist with scheduling interviews and prepare offer letters
- Do background checks, reference checks and order drug screens
- Prepare orientation package and schedule start days
- Create electronic and physical file for new employees
- Maintain personnel records and perform clerical tasks such as filing, copying, scanning and faxing
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, or carry several types of light weight files or tools (approximately 1-10 pounds) and process accordingly
- Ability to sit at a desk using a computer for eight or more hours per day
- Ability to stand, kneel, bend, and walk as required throughout the work day to accomplish various tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com