We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist to join our team and maintain the financial health of our company. If you have a proven track record of success in a similar role, please apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Support all A/R and billing functions for the company as an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist.
- Perform specific collection duties, resolve discrepancies, and process accounts receivable payments on a day-to-day basis to ensure accurate and up-to-date finances.
- Utilize QuickBooks to generate Excel spreadsheets and update the status of all open balances.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are properly accounted for and posted.
- Communicate regularly with Project Coordinators on various AR-related topics.
- File mechanic liens and releases, verify the accuracy of lien waivers and small claims paperwork.
- Communicate and prepare paperwork for mortgage companies.
- Follow up and contact customers and/or carriers with outstanding accounts receivable for progress invoicing.
- Provide reporting as required by Senior Management.
- Process incoming payments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners, including banks, mortgage companies, title companies, vendors, subcontractors, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Verify job profitability.
- 2+ years of experience in A/R or billing, with at least 6 months within industries such as construction, restoration, plumbing, manufacturing or distribution
- 1+ years of Excel experience
- 1+ years of Quickbooks experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org