Position Title: Franchise Administrative Assistant
- Provide administrative support in coordinating and processing legal documents for brands relating to franchise development.
- Ensure transactions and paperwork involved in development, transfers, terminations, store closings, and relocations are complete in accordance to outlined processes.
- Data entry, scanning/uploading documents.
- Preparation of letters, addendums, and agreements.
- Associate's degree in Legal Support, Business, or related focus, or comparable work experience.
- 3 - 5 years practical working experience in a high-level administrative support role, preferably to Executive level staff and in a fast-paced environment
- Legal experience and/or knowledge of franchising desirable, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel or comparable programs
- Strong oral and written skills required
- High degree of professionalism, tact, confidentiality, and diplomacy
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Positive attitude, great customer service skills and collaborative approach
- Paralegal Certificate desired, but not required
- Pay range: $50k- $65k salary
- Schedule: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday with an hour lunch
- Location: 100% onsite - Must be able to and enjoying working onsite 5 days a week
- Medical Health Insurance + Dental / Vision insurance (Large portion of medical premium paid by company)
- 401K : Company will match $.50 for every $1.00 you contribute to the plan, up to 6% of your salary, plus may make additional discretionary contributions to the plan.
- Short -term and long-term disability
- 10 paid holidays in addition to PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org