Ultimate Staffing is searching for a Qualified Maintenance Technician in the city of Los Angeles ! Ideal candidates should have 1-2 years experience, excellent customer service, attention to detail and must be reliable. Pay rage is up to $22 based on experience. If you are interested and have the qualifications please apply or send your resume directly to email@example.com. Thank you.
- Complete daily work orders promptly and efficiently
- Unclog trash compactors twice a day
- Routinely inspect buildings, roofs, and common areas for any deficiencies
- Report any safety hazards to the Building Manager and direct Supervisor
- Ensure preventative maintenance scheduling and performance is up to date
- Repair and unclog toilets, sinks, bathtubs/ showers, and exterior drains
- Appliance repair (refrigerator, stove, garbage disposals)
- Replace lights, fixtures, and electrical outlets
- Patching, painting, caulking
- HVAC repair
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org