We are seeking an experienced Dispatch Operator/Customer Service Representative for a heavy equipment company located in Santa Ana, CA.
This is an in-office, full-time role. Dispatcher ensures that all drivers and equipment are strategically managed for optimal efficiency. You will plan accordingly to where job sites are, how long a project needs our equipment, and how they are going to get there. Looking for someone that can help manage processes and be a leader.
- Dispatch orders/equipment to job sites/clients
- Assist customers over the phone with orders and deliveries
- Take inbound calls/make outbound calls to verify orders, project needs and delivery times
- Handle email inquiries and some in-person visits for clients equipment needs
- May transfer and work with dispatch teams for calls
- Process paperwork via company data base
- 3 +years experience as a Dispatcher
- Construction or Heavy Equipment experience
- Great communication skills
- Leadership or team management experience
- MS Word and Excel knowledge will be helpful
- Must be computer literate
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Geographical knowledge of Southern California would be helpful
Full Time, Temp to Hire role
Monday-Friday 7-4 PM or 8-5 PM.
In-Office Only - not remote
Santa Ana, CA
Interested? Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com