Facilities Maintenance Technician DIRECT HIRE $50K in Watertown, MA
Schedule: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Customer service and communication with retail/restaurant managers and employees, AY shoppers, contractors, vendors, Watertown Police and Fire Departments, Town of Watertown officials, and employees.
- Exterior maintenance
- Repairs and maintenance responsibilities
- Marketing support for set up and take down of special events including holiday decor.
- Emergency Response: Respond to property trouble calls on a 24/7 basis as needed. As directed assess problems, research solutions, perform necessary repairs, and/or contact subcontractors. Inform GM & Ops Mgr. of all routine repairs and emergency situations. Assist in providing training to the security team including Security Director on proper response, reading & checking sprinkler systems & alarm panels.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college or trade school preferred.
- 3-5 years of general facility maintenance experience required; experience in a commercial setting (restaurant/retail/office) a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can interview ASAP, I would love to hear back from you at email@example.com
- Computer Skills- The candidate should be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Language Skills- Proficient in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence to parties referenced in the Customer Service/Communication section of this job description.
- Technical Skills- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings. Basic knowledge of building electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org