Our esteemed client in the Rochester, NH area is searching for polite, professional Call Center Representatives to join their team onsite on a contract-to-hire basis.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 603.577.9960
Location: Rochester, NH (onsite)
Compensation: $17.75 hourly
Benefits (upon conversion):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Growth Opportunities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software
- Training hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM for approximately 30 days upon hire.
- Monday - Friday, 11:30AM - 8:00PM with every third weekend rotation required
JO-2203-196251Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of staffing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org