Our medical device technology client is looking for a REMOTE Customer Care Support
Our client focuses on delivering high quality healthcare products to our customers. We work to manufacture, build, test, and ship new products on a timely basis. As an Assembler, you will play an important role in helping our business meet quality and business goals for our customers. At our client, we are driven to make healthcare better. Under general supervision, you will be responsible for performing the physical and administrative tasks involved in the building and repairing of a wide range of electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment in a lean manufacturing environment. Start Date: As soon as possible pending background check
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Will build, repair, and/or test a variety of healthcare products using hand tools and following documented assembly procedures.
- Will comply with documented procedures and verbal instructions.
- Will work on assembly or rework of parts involving a considerable number of details and independent judgment.
- May report manufacturing metrics daily
- May participate in the completion of daily 6S activities (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety)
- May provide information and walk auditors through build processes as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- The ability to work with and/or sort small component parts.
- Ability to operate small hand tools (e.g. pliers, screwdriver, hammer, wrench, etc.), power tools, and test equipment.
- Must be able to follow detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must be able to complete detailed documentation accurately and correct/note minute inconsistencies
- Must be able to communicate daily problems exposed to supervisors and engineers
- Must be able to exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- 0 years of assembly experience required.
- 1-2 years preferred. 0 years of education required.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, math, and measuring skills.
- Ability to operate PC and computer related programs
- Effective interpersonal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic soldering skills
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com