Are you interested in the investment management industry and looking for a challenging opportunity to grow your career? Apply now!
Location: Newport Beach CA
We are seeking a to assist one of our financial investment clients in Newport Beach, CA. The role is onsite in Newport Beach, CA. The Corporate Actions group is responsible for processing all mandatory and voluntary Corporate Action events on behalf of clients, and you will manage the lifecycle of all voluntary events, including tenders, exchanges, Dutch auctions, consent solicitations, disclosures, conversions, optional puts, and dividend reinvestments.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all aspects of voluntary, proxy, and class action events are thoroughly and accurately completed prior to deadlines
- Collaborate with internal colleagues in our Portfolio Management, Credit Research, Legal & Compliance, Account Management, and IMS Operations teams
- Conduct daily reviews of corporate action events through reporting discussed with internal and external constituents
- Monitoring and reviewing all Class Action litigation material from multiple sources for potential account impact
- Reviewing Defaulted securities notifications and obtaining proper adjustments from Portfolio Management
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience in the financial markets, including coursework or work experience in areas related to economics, investments, or fixed income analytics
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income fundamentals -Standard MS Office knowledge -Bloomberg skills -Exposure or hands-on experience with SQL, VBA, Python
-Progression towards CFA/MBA
-Prior experience in Corporate Actions, Proxy, Class Actions, or Data Management -Knowledge of multiple asset classes and how they can be used in portfolios
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com