We are currently partnered with the nations top agency providers for seniors and their families that are often confounded by the complexity of issues they face. That's why we're here. Whether you are facing a crisis with a parent or loved one or in need of assistance. We are currently hiring for a HR Call Center Rep in West Palm Beach.
HR Call Center Rep Details:
Under the direction of Supervisor, perform Intake duties for the Helpline with the purpose of assessing the needs of consumers, and matching them with available services. This activity includes completing 701 S screenings and annual re-screenings and other related programs with the goal of facilitating the eligibility of consumers waiting for services through reassessments designed to coordinate/integrate various publicly funded programs.
HR Call Center Rep Position is required to:
HR Call Center Rep Minimum Requirements for position:
- Assist with prioritization of consumers for program and service eligibility by completing a eligibility assessments
- Ensure consumers have a complete understanding of pertinent policy information and program requirements regarding available care options.
- Be able to provide accurate explanation to consumers about programs and services.
- Enter and maintain intake information using a web-based data base and complete various forms and reports as needed to properly process consumer throughout the intake process
- Accurately enroll clients for programs based on eligibility criteria.
- Assist with the process of ensuring service standards and outcome measures are met in regard to providing appropriate quality consumer care in alignment with funder compliance requirements
- Complete screening following training instruction to meet all quality assurance measures and ensure for accuracy and completeness of screenings.
HR Call Center Rep Salary/Training. Location and Hours of Operation:
- GED or HS Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years' experience in information and referral services, case management, social services, call center services or related work experience OR
- AA degree in a human service filed and a minimum of one year of experience in information and referral services, case management, social services, call center services or related work experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree in a human services field
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English a plus
- Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
- The Agency is open from 8:00 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
- Flexibility with Hybrid Schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org