Pay range: $18-20/ hour + Commissions
??????(Total Comp Target Range is $43,000 to $47,000 annually)
- Schedule: M-F 9a-6p, 1-hour lunch
- Location 100% onsite, Eden Prairie
- Type: Direct Hire
- Lease apartments and approve applications according to company policy.
- Check the condition of models or "show apartments" on a daily basis.
- Handle details of move-in and move-out, negotiate lease renewals in a timely fashion
- Receive and process service requests from residents.
- Assist in preparation of newsletters.
- Assist residents with packages delivered.
- Collect rents, write receipts, and assist with daily deposit preparation.
- Contact tenants regarding collection of late rent.
- Assist the Property Director or Property Supervisor with typing, filing and maintenance of property records.
- High School Diploma
- Previous office administrative experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Communicate effectively with members of the office staff and with customers
- Ability to read and comprehend all lease documentation.
- Agree to a criminal background check and voluntary drug testing if requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com