Our client is a leading shipping & logistics company located in the Galleria area. They are seeking a sharp, professional HR Associate to join their team. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, 2+ years of experience in human resources, and payroll system experience. This is a well-rounded position with the ability to learn and grow in your HR career, competitive pay, great benefits & PTO, and a 37.5 hour work week with the ability to work 1 day per week from home. Starting compensation $65,000 - $75,000 DOE.
- Payroll Administration - Maintain accurate records of employee changes that would affect the semi-monthly payroll for all groups including W2 changes, 401(k) loans, contribution changes, etc. During payroll process, input payroll changes, obtain required approvals, and submit payroll for four business entities.
- Recruitment Administration - Recruitment administration of processes including arranging interviews, maintaining recruitment files to ensure timely filling of positions and accurate reporting, employee on-boarding documentation and correspondence including HRIS systems.
- Compensation and Benefits - Administer compensation and benefit plans and programs and support the introduction of any new employee benefits programs, enroll employees into all insurance plans and notify 3rd party insurers when employees leave or changes are made, participate in the insurance renewal process, process monthly invoices.
- Employee Relations - Respond to day-to-day employee requests to maintain high level of employee satisfaction with HR services; in conjunction with the HR Department, ensure that AET adheres to applicable employment laws in addressing policy and people practices; provide timely responses to external inquiries from state and federal government, insurance, disability, and 401(k) providers that pertain to current and former employees
- Training Coordination - responsible for coordinating all trainings for the Americas regions. This includes researching, obtaining approval by utilizing the LOA, booking and processing payment, and recording all trainings as necessary
- General Administration - incoming and outgoing mail, maintenance of employee files, preparation of general correspondence, e.g.- reference letters, resignation and offer letters, letters to authorities, letters for travel purposes, create purchase orders and process general invoices, actively participate in customer and internal audits
- ACA Administration - ability to maintain and ensure accuracy of ACA records for all groups. This includes reviewing and completing reporting, coordinating with payroll provider specialist to ensure accuracy, and maintaining necessary information for reporting purposes
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com