Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 2/20/2023Apply Now
Medical Admin - Boston, $25-$27 Hourly. URGENT HIRE!
* Coordinates assigned administrative processes for telecommunications and call center departments (e.g., maintaining supplies, organizing, and maintaining filing systems, processing confidential records and files).
* Maintain database and/or spreadsheet files of departmental records. Resolves most questions and problems that arise but refers almost all complex issues to supervisor.
* Prepare reports, manuals, and presentations, occasionally of a complex nature, using a variety of computer software programs. May prepare charts, graphs, and tables for inclusion in reports. Provides simple analyses of trends, drawing data from sources within and outside the department. Presents reports and recommendations to supervisor for action.
* Maintain and update on-call schedules for medical customers for call center team can contact appropriate clinicians.
* Collect, compile, research and analyze a variety of data and information requests. Composes straightforward written descriptions of results. Makes interpretations and recommendations to supervisor as needed.
* Works on reports, manuals, agendas, minutes, and other departmental documents.
* Interface with a variety of people on issues both routine and complex. Provides information relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
* Update various databases.
Education: Associates degree or directly related administrative experience required.
Skills and Experience: 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or related job in a healthcare environment.
Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels.
Ability to establish priorities of workflow on an ongoing basis, ensuring acceptable turnaround on all job tasks.
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Strong team player.
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft suite, spreadsheet, and database software programs in order to prepare high quality reports, presentations, or other documents
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached if you are interested in this position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Medical Admin - Boston, $25-$27 Hourly. URGENT HIRE! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.