Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 2/20/2023Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a Medical Assistant for a busy medical practice in the Raleigh and Cary areas.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Hours will be 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday.
- Meets and greets patients;
- Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history
- Accurately completes and documents patient medical and physical histories and other related items in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR);
- Records vital signs;
- Prepares and maintains examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment;
- CMA/RMA certification preferred but not required
- 2 + years Medical Assistant experience
- Dependable and must have a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Medical Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.