- Ultimate Staffing is seeking a Medical Assistant for a busy OBGYN practice located in Raleigh.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Hours will be 8:00-4:30, Monday through Friday.
- Meets and greets patients;
- Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history
- Accurately completes and documents patient medical and physical histories and other related items in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR);
- Records vital signs;
- Prepares and maintains examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment;
- CMA/RMA certification preferred
- 2 + years Medical Assistant experience
- Dependable and must have a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com