Customer Service Associate/ Project Coordinator- Career Growth
Are you deadline driven and self-motivated with an upbeat, positive attitude? Do you like to juggle many tasks with ease? Do you have the ability to problem-solve quickly and thrive in an environment where everyday is not the same? Are you interested in a career path into Project Management? If so, then apply today!
- Responsible for start to finish project coordination responsibilities including project documentation, project set-up and reporting.
- Assist customers with completing project tasks within project timeline
- Responsible for completing and managing invoices for each project
- Provide updates for project status reports
- Identify improvements to processes, documents, tools, and reports
- Call customer retail stores reminding them of service appointments and confirming if site is ready
- 1 year of customer service experience
- AA or BA is preferred but not required
- Pay range: $19-21/hr
- Schedule: 8am-5pm Monday- Friday
- Location: 100% in office in Chanhassen, MN
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance/ ST and LT disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com