Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Controller for a Global Manufacturing organization located in the Crawford County area. Ideal candidates will have 8-10 years of Financial/Accounting experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
Job Title: Controller
Status: Direct Hire
Location: Crawford County area, Hybrid
Schedule: Mon - Fri, Days
Comp: $110,000 - 160,000 based on experience
The Controller is responsible for performing key financial functions for company including internal reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, business analytics and the monthly close process. Must provide effective, timely and actionable financial information and business analytics as well as must apply strong analytical skills to identify and evaluate operational and business issues that impact financial performance and effectively communicate the results to senior management.
- Manage and coordinate month-end and year-end close efforts across the enterprise to meet the reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information, variance analysis and KPI reporting to company leaders.
- Ensure that all financial controls are in place and adherence to company policies.
- Manage and coordinate monthly forecasting and annual budget process and prepare financial reports to ensure that the objective and directives of the company are met.
- Manage and supervise the cost system to provide accurate information for inventory valuation, manufacturing variances, and overhead costs.
- Liaise with plant management team to review costs and performance monthly, driving a strong cost-control environment.
- Act as a business partner to VP/GM to achieve the targets.
- Manage internal and external audit process.
- Develop finance team by providing mentoring, coaching, and growth opportunities.
- 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing environment with at least 3 years in supervisory/managerial positions
- SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- B.S. Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA is desirable; CPA or CMA preferred. * Will consider experience in leu of education for the right individual
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com