We are looking to hire a front desk receptionist/office administrator on behalf of a construction company in the Minneapolis area.
- Answer and route all incoming phone calls
- Greet visitors and provide a friendly first impression
- Receive and sort incoming mail and packages
- Package, label and send outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintain office supplies and cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms, and break areas.
- Manage office equipment and supplies to ensure they are user ready
- Assist in creating and managing vendor & client contracts
- Review, type, and format meeting minutes to support project teams.
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent computer skills
- High School Diploma
- Pay rate: $20-22/hr.
- Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Location: 100% in office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com