Accounts Payable Administrator TEMP $24 an hour in Norwood, MA
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
- Reviewing and preparing for approval of all incoming bills for several entities.
- Vouch for all bills within the accounts payable sub-system
- Manually post-wire transfers.
- Prepare check runs based on established guidelines.
- Maintain filing system for all payments.
- Prepare various reconciliations to facilitate approval of bills.
- Handle incoming phone inquiries on the status of payments.
- Resolve billing disputes.
- Work on various projects related to the payable function as assigned.
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear from you at email@example.com
- Possess a high school degree, preferably an associate degree or BA.
- Prior A/P work experience in a high-volume transaction environment.
- Excel experience
- MS Dynamics is a plus.
- Possess excellent data entry skills.
- Committed to accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment.
- Committed to confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org