Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/26/2023Apply Now
· Evaluating MRP/ERP demands, and administrating procurement activities (buying) and production control activities(planning) of materials required for VE build.
· Requesting bids and negotiating prices/deliveries outside vendors and internal supervisors.
· Review and Analyze material shortages and make appropriate recommendations to avoid delays.
· Find, research, and evaluate potential new suppliers for procured parts.
· Basic knowledge of ISO and/or AS9100
· 1-3 Years directly related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Buyer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.