Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This person will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings.
For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
Requirements and skills
- Support senior level executives and executives with daily clerical tasks
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Schedule appointments and update calendar
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Local candidates only!
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant, virtual assistant or executive administrative assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org