Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/26/2023Apply Now
* Greet clients and guests, and handling all incoming calls.
* Process incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages.
* Assist staff with production of technical documents, including reports, memos, and specifications.
* Coordinate office meetings, events, and order lunches
* Maintain electronic and in-office filing system
* Coordinate building maintenance and other services.
* Order and stock office/kitchen supplies
* Provide support to other offices within the region, as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task, strong work ethic, and detail oriented.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.