Ultimate Staffing is seeking professional Talent Acquisition Specialists for a temp to hire position in Silver Spring, MD. Depending on experience, the salary will range from $55-60k. This is a hybrid role, 2 days in office and 3 days remote.
- Achieves staffing objectives by creating and posting open positions, recruiting and evaluating job candidates; and advising managers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging office tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Recruiting and interviewing skills ideally in a healthcare setting
- Phone, Zoom, and other online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- 3+ years recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple roles simultaneously
- Or associate's degree with 1 year experience in full life cycle recruititng
- Or a bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org