Lewisville, TX | Fully On-Site
Top 3 qualities for a receptionist are:
- A welcoming/friendly face
- Able to keep themselves busy (the front desk can be slow at times)
- Dependable and on-time to the office daily.
The receptionist is known as the "Director of First Impressions" and will properly portray the company's professional image either by phone or in person. He/she is the central point of contact for our staff, vendors and most importantly, our clients. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and a strong sense for attention to detail. This position also performs administrative/clerical functions and general support to various departments.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and direct all phone calls in a professional and friendly way.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a polished and professional manner.
- Manage staff movements in and out of the office.
- Administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Maintain company calendar, manage conference room bookings and meetings.
- Organize company in house lunches and catering.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory.
- Tidy and maintain reception, conference, and break room areas.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have an upbeat and friendly demeanor.
- Handle and prepare outgoing and incoming mail.
- Ship and receives packages.
- Process correspondence, letters, forms, reports, and various documents.
- Maintain various filing systems.
- Ensure faxes (such as bids) get to appropriate personnel.
- Organize travel arrangements (hotels, flights).
- Answer emails in Outlook.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org