Pay: $23- $25
Location: Everette, WA
Monday- Friday- On- Site!
Get Paid Weekly
General Office/Data Entry Responsabilities
General Office/Data Entry
- Answers telephones, routes call, takes messages, and provides general information; greets and directs visitors; answers routine inquiries; maintains log of inquiries as required.
- Opens and routes incoming mail; distributes correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Performs a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position; may operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; types and mails form letters.
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested; may oversee day-to-day operation of copy machine
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents..
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- May order, stock, and distribute office supplies..
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- Highly computer literate with advanced MS: Office Skills
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.Receptionist skills
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you would like to be considered for this role, apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com