A local privately-owned family company that has been around for over 70 years is growing and looking to add a Customer Service Specialist their team in Everett, WA. As a family and employee owned company they operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies.
An ideal candidate will be have excellent communication, highly detail oriented, comfortable working with various clients.
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the coordination of all Category II and III equipment set-ups and staff scheduling.
Customer Service Specialist Qualifications
- Location: Everett, WA - ON-SITE Role
- Pay: $20 hourly
- Shift: Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, HSA, Employee Stock Ownership, FSA, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with Match, Wellness Program and Discounts on Products
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities
- On the job training
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications necessary to the position
- Greet customers in a professional and enthusiastic way
- Answer telephone calls promptly
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of products, placement, availability, price and use
- Efficiently assess customer needs for product or services
- Educates patients/clients on medical products and services
- Fit and sell medical products and services to customers
- Process customer orders and accurately input customer orders into the computer
- Keep showroom stocked, clean, organized and presentable
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
To learn more and apply please send your contact information and resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org