Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/26/2023Apply Now
* Provide customer service via phone and email
* Process purchase orders
* Assist customers and sales reps when ordering and planning product displays
* Record and transfer detailed customer information
* Develop relationships with inside sales accounts.
* Maintain steady communication to drive sales
* Processing and filing payments to prepare deposits to the accounting department.
* 2-year degree preferred (ex. AA in Business)
* 2+ years of in-office customer service or administrative experience
* Proficiency with MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
* Ability to analyze a complex situation and find mutual solutions that meet customer and company needs
* Ability to prioritize responsibilities
* Take the initiative to support other team members
* Pay range: $40,000 to 46,000 annually + BONUS
* Schedule: 8 am- 4:30 pm M-F
* Location: 100% in office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Sales Support position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.