Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/26/2023Apply Now
* Greet office visitors and answer incoming phone calls at the desk
* Manage the accounts receivable aging report regarding payment status
* Process daily invoicing of orders shipped.
* Provide daily processing of customer payments
* Be proactive in supporting all company departments
* Proactively communicate order information with both internal and external customers
* Maintain and generate daily sales/management business reports
* AA degree is required
* 2 years of office administration or customer service experience required
* Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Pay range: $20.00-$25.00/hr
* Schedule: M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* Location: 100% In-office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Office Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.