Distribution Coordinator (Logistics) $60k-$70K DIRECT HIRE in Holbrook, MA
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Domestic trucking - quote, dispatch, and track outbound daily shipments via flatbed and LTL trucks.
- Ocean import - container tracking via steamship line portals and communication with the customs broker and freight forwarders
- Warehousing - track inbound containers and drayage dispatch; communicate with personnel and maintain accurate inventory counts
- Communication with customers, vendors, and outside sales teams for shipping updates with phone, email, text, and MS Teams
- Managing shipping documentation and checking for accuracy
- ERP Experience
- TMS software
- Microsoft 365
- Ability to work independently
- Strong skills in follow-through and time management.
- Bill of lading (BOL), ISF, Freight forwarder, Customs broker, Container number, Steamship line, Drayage
- Domestic Trucking: 1 year experience
- Ocean import: 1 year experience
- Warehouse distribution: 1 year experience
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear back from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 401(k) matching
- Health and Dental insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com