We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist oversees all aspects of human resources for a family run company located in Tarpon Springs. The HR Generalist contributes to company performance by developing and implementing people and organization development strategies in support of business objectives. This role performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting all departments. This role carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition, employee relations, policy and strategy creation, interpretation and application, performance and compensation management, and benefits management including healthcare insurance evaluation, ACA reporting and compliance.
Salary - $60k-$65k - Annually - Direct Hire Position
Hours - Monday - Thursday 7am - 5pm (4 -10's)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as Human Resources contact for all employees. Respond to employee and management inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensure compliance with HR-related federal, state, and local requirements and regulations, including but not limited to, Workers' Compensation, FMLA, I-9s, FLSA, EEO and ACA.
- Provide support with employee relation counseling and related activities. Assist management in the implementation and communication of employee handbooks, polices, procedures and provide interpretation as needed. Participate in the investigation of employee complaints and conflict resolution.
- Maintain and manage the Human Resource Information System (Paycom).
- Process payroll.
- Lead in the annual performance review and compensation increase process.
- Lead in the annual evaluation of benefits, renewal, and enrollment.
- Coordinate the on-boarding process. Complete and maintain the necessary documentation and coordinate and conduct new hire orientation.
- Coordinate employee events and activities.
- Assist with other support activities and special projects as needed to maintain workflow and efficiency within the Human Resources functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Experience developing strategies based on knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational behavior, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills as well as advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, WMS, ERP, Paycom Payroll Services, QuickBooks, or related software.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
All qualified candidates please apply to this posting. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org