Ultimate Staffing is hiring a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator in San Bernardino, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize and optimize core marketing strategies as it relates to social outreach opportunities, influencer management and community management, email marketing and content marketing.
- Write and publish creative content across a wide variety of channels and touchpoints.
- Write press releases to promote agency stories and campaigns.
- Fully manage client's Social Media Accounts.
- Develop and manage social marketing calendar and align all Social Media efforts accordingly.
- Create and schedule high volumes of organic feed posts and story posts as it relates to the greater marketing calendar and social calendar.
- Develop creative design assets for posting inclusive of motion graphics for story campaigns and other social channels.
- Write all social copy and find new and unique ways to encourage social engagement and provide greater depth to clients mission.
- Own all community management through various social channels - delegating and assigning to self or appropriate departments ensuring a quick response.
- Generate and present frequent reporting on the success of Social Media and other digital marketing efforts.
- Conceptualize and fully design email marketing campaigns, inclusive of GIF motion graphics, all copywriting, asset management and selection, sending tests for approval and scheduling.
- Fully design and deploy a high volume of email creatives and campaigns in Constant Contact and email blasts
- Assist in the management of website updates, inclusive of content writing and asset creation, management and implementation.
- Create monthly Agency Distribution Calendar.
- Develop and create digital design assets for use in Instagram story posts and email marketing campaigns.
- Must have thorough knowledge of photoshop and other adobe design tools for consistent and detailed creative design.
- Report on performance of all responsible campaigns and present a deep understanding of analyzed data in order to inform decisions and track campaign successes.
- Continually bring a fresh perspective for creative content creation placement, implementation and optimization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technologies used in Social Media.
- General graphic design principles, including typography, color, and layout composition.
- Data collection, research, and analysis techniques and methods.
- Webpage design and publishing.
- Project management, marketing, branding, and advertising plans.
**Candidates selected for interviews should be ready to provide examples of prior work experience. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org