We are currently seeking an Engineering Technician to join a client in Fremont. The company is a leading provider of high-voltage power supplies. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for the following job duties.
- Test new development engineering products.
- Troubleshoot down to the component level.
- Good knowledge of power electronics and power supply theory.
- Provide input to engineering of product performance during design verification.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or engineering prototype environment.
- Experience working with electronic test equipment such as DMM, oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum analyzers, PNA, and other high level testing techniques.
- Good working knowledge of RF test equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- AA/AS degree in electronics or related technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com