Position Title: Assembly Operator I
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages finished product.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- High School graduate or GED
- Basic microscope and measurement backgrounds if possible
- Preferable manufacturing experience
Roth Staffing Benefits during the contract period:
- Pay range: $18.00 - $19.50/hr
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: 100% in office
- Type: temp to hire
- Anthem BCBS Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, AD&D and Term Life
- 401k eligibility
- Holiday pay accrual
- Annual Bonus payout
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com