HOA Manager needed in Cedar Park. Salary is based on experience ($45-50k plus bonus). It is important to know how easily you can increase the salay once fully trained and managing your own portfolios of communities.
- Minimum of one (1) year managing Homeowner Associations (HOAs) required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors or Associate degree preferred.
- Community Associations Institute designation(s) strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Requires knowledge of cash balances, project funding, and collection processes.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org