Healthcare Call Center - Boston, MA $20-$21 Temp to Hire Hybrid
COVID -19 Vaccination required.
Training onsite 1-2 weeks
This position will be 1 day per week onsite, 4 days per week remote. The hours for this position: You must be able to be scheduled between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday - Friday
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Answer and route incoming calls from patients and the public.
- Serve as the first point of contact and liaison for patients or by screening calls and resolving questions directly whenever possible.
- Provide customer service support and coordination for all aspects of patient care.
- Screen issues and answers general questions, with the goal of resolving requests in real time.
- Take information and messages for various offices and ensure office personnel are in receipt of the message that is input into Salesforce.
- Recognize emergencies and appropriately respond.
- Ensure that proper protocols and information is taken ensuring patient privacy.
Remote Technical Requirements: Windows 10 or 11 PC required with updated OD. NOTE: MAC and Chromebook cannot be used.Work area near your router as PC and phone must be connected to the router.Screen resolution 1920X1080Send resume too: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve on the spot.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work productively in a remote environment.
- PC proficiency: ability to learn new software quickly.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com