Ultimate Staffing is working with one of the oldest and most prestigious private boarding schools in Baltimore to help provide them with an exceptional PART TIME HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT whose main responsibilities would consist of entering payroll data into PAYCOM Payroll System and maintaining administrative records for the ONBOARDING of SUMMERCAMP staff.
- Maintain accurate/ongoing list of new hires.
- Initiate credentialing of new hires (email employment history form, fingerprinting instructions and required trainings.)
- Assign training.
- Create personnel folder.
- Initiate background check.
- Coordinate fingerprinting process from start to end, recording results in PAYCOM.
- Send Onboarding via PAYCOM including I-9 verification.
- Create and distribute checklist to update pertinent information for existing/returning staff in PAYCOM.
- Communicate with Senior Leadership about progress of onboarding status for incoming and existing/returning staff.
- Reset passwords upon request.
- Work with Senior Leadership to process bi-weekly payroll for summer camp.
Great candidates will have the following:
- PAYCOM experience is a MUST.
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday, 5 hours/day, during core business hours (no evenings or nights)
- Great customer services skills
- Attention to detail.
If you have experience with PAYCOM
and are looking for a PART TIME role, working on a beautiful 1000 acres campus in Baltimore County, look no further. Email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org