Pay: $19.50-$20.50 per hour
Location: Plymouth, MN
Hours: Various shifts available (OT available)
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned high-speed large-scale automated assembly machines.
- Makes complex repairs and major adjustments to assembly equipment, including set-ups and changeovers.
- Performs quality checks per the quality inspection plan (QIP), documents specified measurements per print at required intervals.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges, and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org