Principal, Clinical Programmer
6 Months Contract with Possible Extension
100% Remote Role
Summary: The main function of a Developer is to design develop and implement applications using C#. This role is being opened to meet deliverables for an upcoming study involving cutting edge cardiovascular disease technology. The role will consist of statistical programming, clinical data management, and statistics.
- Source and extract required data into relational database.
- Statistical programming, clinical data management, and statistics.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Nice to Have:
- Expert level C# abilities
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years' experience required.
- 3 + years of experience with extracting meta data and detail
- Proven track record meeting deliverables.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Experience working with clinical data especially Cardio Vascular.Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
* 8-10 years' experience required
* Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML)
* Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
* Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com