Ultimate Staffing is seeking a professional front desk receptionist to oversee all administrative duties at our main entrance. As a receptionist you will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing office traffic, setting appointments, assisting with calendar & event management and more...
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the 'face' of our company, the successful candidate will be friendly, with outstanding people's skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Answer calls and route them to the appropriate person or directly answer general questions
- Schedule conference rooms
- Receive visitors and let the appropriate person know they have arrived if needed
- Assists with mailing out client invoices
- Assists with processing expense reports, reconciling receipts and some payments
- Receives FedEx and UPS deliveries & other mail
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Ability to take initiative and use good judgment
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Recognize confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information and maintain such information as confidential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Windows based software, Microsoft Office
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
- Position requires a high school diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficiency with Windows-based software, Microsoft Office Suite applications- Word, Outlook, & Excel
- Ideal candidate will have experience with dealing with clients and answering a multi-line phone system
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org