Pay rate $20hr
hours 6am to 3pm but can change to maybe 8am to 5pm ( must be flexible )
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates with the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager to set up receiving appointments
- Check emails every 20 minutes for requests for appointments
- Answer all incoming calls to make appointments
- Check Purchases Orders in Access for updates of delivery appointments/shipments
- Check Receiving Dock for trucks with deliveries without appointments
- Reconcile daily receiving
- Review and verify accuracy of receiving
- Review and verify accuracy of receiving (next day) for items received on the 2nd shift
- Physically check product to match specification and lot numbers on COA.
- Receive and input all incoming product.
- Receive/correct missing items in the system if and when discrepancies are found
- Monitors Bin transfers to racks (from received product)
- Scan and upload the receiving paper work in the system
- Make copies of shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Obtain approval signature form Inventory Clerk or Warehouse Manager.
- Gives copies to accounting and3 warehouse inventory clerk for filing
- Monitor and enforce the product rotation and FIFO programs.
- Assist forklift operators to label product
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Monitors Bin Transfers in the system
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary adjustments.
- Verifies various reports within the system to verify that there is nothing pending, and ensure that all
- discrepancies have been resolved
- Responsible for reporting downtime of the Make Up lines in the Access Data Base
- Responsible for comparing production and warehouse paperwork against the system to reconcile any
- Assist with physical inventories, cycle counts, and reconciliations.
- Tracking, and reporting non-conforming product.
- Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned
For Immediate consideration please send resume to Jackie at Jagonzalez@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org