We are currently seeking Accounting Clerks in the South Bay Area (Gardena, Compton, Torrance, & Carson)
- Prepare payments, void, and reissue checks as necessary
- Communicate internally with purchasing departments as well as externally with vendors.
- Support Senior AP Specialist as well as accounting team with other administrative tasks. They include but not limited to data entry (may not be AP related), filing/gathering documents.
- Completes customer requests for lien waivers, resale certificate, etc.
- Fulfills Customer Service order entry processing of incoming requests, such as order entry, returns, etc.
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status for customer requests
- Processes and verifies credit applications information
- Research returned checks/credits for reconciliation and reconcile discrepancies
- Process accounts receivables and incoming payments in accordance to established policies and procedures
- Responds to inquiries in the AR queue in an efficient and timely manner
- Reaching out to customers and vendors past due invoices or related issues
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions with adjusting entries
- Sorts, prepares, and processes invoices to be emailed and/or mailed to customers
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders to customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Processes invoices for payments
- Perform matching, batching, and coding of invoices
- Review and code expense reports adherence to reimbursement policy
- Gather W9 Forms
- Distributing checks to vendors and employees
- Enter inventory and non-inventory invoices into AP system
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments, and from customers
- 2-3 years experience in Accounting (full cycle A/P and A/R)
- Must be detail oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- This is an on-site position (no remote availability)
- Proficiency in ERP system
For Immediate consideration please send resume to Jackie at Jagonzalez@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com