Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/4/2023Apply Now
Human Resources Generalist Needed in Stockton (Bi-lingual - Spanish)
Commercial Janitorial Company Seeks HR Gereralist
Pay is $27 - $33/hour DOE
Reports to: Business Administration Manager
Objective: The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day sourcing new talent, posting open requisitions, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, safety, compliance, and updates to the employee handbook, employee relations, in addition to various other HR functions to ensure that the site runs with operationally excellent standards.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Great interpersonal skills to help build a positive relationship with all staff projecting our company as a professional, caring company.
* Highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate time/project management excellence.
* Bi-lingual (Spanish) and an excellent communicator.
* Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and adhere to the "Do the Right Thing' standards and codes.
* Understand completely and operate in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Hire and complete necessary orientation and onboarding for new employees
* Partner with the Business Administration Manager to resolve employee conflicts or conduct investigations
* Partner with the management team to ensure all recruiting and staffing needs are met
* Evaluate and screen resumes, coordinate interviews and facilitate on-site candidate experience
* Assist with updating and communicating Human Resources policies and procedures and recommend new revisions as appropriate
* Plan and organization of any local events and Plus One Program
* Prepare and maintain reports necessary
* Create, organize, and maintain employee files
* Partner with the Business Administration Manager to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
* Manage worker's compensation claims, EDD forms, garnishments
* Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
* Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
* Bi-lingual Spanish/English required
* Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
* Knowledge of Cal OSHA regulations
* Good analytical and judgment skills to identify and resolve problems
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms, utilizing Spanish language skills is preferred
* Monday through Friday
* In-office position (not-remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Human Resources Generalist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.