Growing professional Project management company that provides a comprehensive range of services within construction management to meet the needs of owners and real estate developers nationally is seeking a construction Project Coordinator to work onsite at one of their East Valley locations.
The Project Coordinator's primary duties include tracking and maintaining project documentation.
- Obtain and processing information from the project team as it relates to the management of the project, such as but not limited to bid submittals, RFI, ASI, PCO, CO, meeting minutes, payments, Pay Applications, Invoices, lien releases, certificates of insurance, project submittals, etc.
- Maintain project documentation on centralized document management system Procore
- Create and maintain a process for tracking and locating project documentation, action items, etc.
- Perform general administrative duties, such as filing, answering phones, typing, proofreading, copying, faxing and scanning, for project management team as needed
- Assist / Support Project Management Office and Field staff
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with commercial document management software
- Excellent organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience performing general administrative functions
- Associates degree or the equivalent
- Experience providing administrative support in the commercial construction industry
- Additional Construction Accounting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org