Project Management Analyst
The main function of a project management analyst is to provide project management support development and management of clinical and commercial labeling deliverables for Tricuspid and Mitral Transcatheter Therapies (TMTT). This role helps to support a range of various projects simultaneously.
Location: Irvine, CA (Remote Option)
Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Duration: 12 Months (Contract)
Pay: $35-40 per hour
- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on mid-to-large scale projects to establish the project deliverables and develop the project plan, and manage changes to the project scope and schedule
- Leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project plan and actively manages project risk.
- Assesses project performance to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions and communicate to all stakeholders
- Establishes and coordinates team members and stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications
- Facilitates cross-functional team discussions and manages project closure activities.
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases, and utilizes historical data and expert judgment in order to understand project limitations
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
Education and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Strong understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
- Ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field
- 2-4 years of experience required.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org