Ultimate Staffing is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for an opportunity in the Southern Pines area!
Construction Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Facilitate the development of cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents
- Reviewing and approving blueprints, drawings, and other design documents to ensure compliance with building codes and standards
- Coordinating all aspects of the project from start to finish, managing the budget, and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coordinating work with other contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects and designers
- Overseeing all stages of the construction project from planning to completion, ensuring all requirements are met
- Monitoring project costs to ensure that they remain within budget parameters
- Attending regular meetings with senior management to discuss project status and issues that may arise
- Reviewing and approving plans for materials, equipment, and labor needed to complete the project
- Identifying potential problems with projects before they arise
- Developing improved processes for the construction team in order to create efficiencies as well as implementing software and other technologies to facilitate automation and streamlined workflows.
- Lead weekly construction team meeting
- Construction Management degree preferred
- Contractor's License preferred
- Minimum 5 + years proven experience in residential construction management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org