Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/4/2023Apply Now
* Handle incoming calls and utilize a proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales and service opportunities
* Learn and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Arrow Industries products and services, customer account and billing processes, new customer information, and various policies and procedures related to product delivery and service.
* Present a professional, confident, and enthusiastic image to develop trusting relationships with all customers
* Provide high levels of customer account management by properly setting up and maintaining account information and data
* Assist with processing of orders, refunds, or exchanges
* Coordinate with Sales, Warehouse, Purchasing and Finance employees to ensure high levels of customer service and achieve operational efficiencies
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
* Go the extra mile to engage customers
* Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
* Inform customer of deals and promotions
* Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proven customer support experience
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Familiar with ERP systems and practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.