Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/25/2023Apply Now
Our clients are seeking an Electronics Bench Technician who has experience repairing industrial electronics equipment down to the component level.
A candidate should have experience repairing the following:
* Industrial Power Supplies
* AC & DC Drives, Inverters, VFD's, Soft-starts, Spindle Drives, Servo Drives, etc
* PLC's, Controllers, Chart Recorders, Temperature Controls, Timers, etc
* Industrial Circuit Boards such as Power Boards, Mother Boards, Main Boards, Control Boards, etc.
* HMI's or Human Machine Interfaces such as: Touchscreens, Industrial PC's, Monitors, Teach Pendants
* Safety Equipment such as, Scanners, Lasers, Transmitters & Receivers, Photo Eyes, etc.
Technicians must be able to perform repairs of units down to component level, be comfortable soldering/desoldering and troubleshooting skills, read schematics, use basic and specialized tools and test equipment such as: Oscilloscopes and Multi-meters to insure complete repairs. Must be able to evaluate the repair items and order the required parts & components needed for the repair. Looking for experienced technicians that have repaired drives.
Must be knowledgeable in the use of common components such as (Thru-hole and Surface Mount):
Our client has excellent benefits that include:
* Health insurance with employer paid credit
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Company matched 401(k) eligible at 1 year
* Paid holidays
Apply today and start ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Industrical Electronics Bench Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.