Ultimate Staffing is looking for a receiving clerk with to support our client in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a contract to hire role with an immediate hire!
Previous warehouse and or distribution experience preferred but not necessary. Forklift experience a plus as well as some basic computer knowledge. Must be able to lift fifty pounds. Must have basic literacy, comprehension, and math skills.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Domestic/International shipping
- Pulling of all pick tickets for manufacturing floor
- Quality control and inspection of all receipts for components and metal (or given to qualified person)
- Assist packaging and shipping of standard and manufacturing orders as needed
- Perform cycle counts and stock rotations
- Replenishing inventory from receiving department
- Operate insty-pack machine
- Proficient utilization of the "P' menu in SAP
- Stock and maintain shipping supplies and equipment in kitting/manufacturing areas
- Assist manufacturing/assembly as needed
- Maintain bin cards and shelf stock in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain warehouse facility in a clean and orderly fashion
- Advise warehouse supervisor of inventory discrepancies when discovered
- Other duties may be assigned
Please submit resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Speak, read and write fluent English
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Hard working with the ability to stay focused and pay attention to detail
- Safety conscious and able to work well with others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org